Opening for Sr.Web Designer/Team Leader at Gurgaon

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      Came accross the following job requirement . apply directly

      Sandeep

      Hi There,

      We are an IT search firm,based at Delhi,and presently we are on
      a watch for "Web Designers" for one of our client company.

      The details are as follows;

      Job Description

      Full-time, Permanent

      Job Location:GurgaonPos ition: Sr.Web Designer/Team Leader
      Job Description:
      Designer will be responsible for developing websites / content for
      websites
      Skills Desirable:

      Adobe PhotoShop & Illustrator, Flash Scripting and Coral Draw

      HTML/DHTML, _JavaScript, CSS, knowledge of content writing and
      Graphics

      DreamWiever,

      Excellent in both written and spoken English

      Must be a graduate

      Sound understanding of work environment and deliverables

      Analytical skills and problem solving skills

      Team player

      Knowledge of Server Side Scripting inclusion with HTML
      Experience:

      Minimum 4.5-8 years of experience.

      Salary would be the best in the industry..!!

      If you feel that your profile is an exact match to the above,and yoy
      want to grab this opportunity, kindly sen across your cv ASAP,since
      this is an URGENT requirment.

      Thanks and Regards

      Parul Jauhri
      Technical Recruiter