Openings: Video Editor, Artist, Animators@Mundhwa, Pune

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      --

      Dear All,

      Studio M is looking candidates  for following post :

       Selected candidates need to join immediately.

      1) Artist (Character Artist/ Background Artist/ Storyboard artist/ Layout artist)

      Qualification: Fine Artist (BFA/GD art)

      Technical skill set: good to have Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop

      2) Animator

      Skill: Character animation

      Qualification: Fine Artist (BFA/GD art)

      Technical skill set: good to have Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop

      3) Video Compositor/ Editor

      Skills: Video Editing, Animated film editing

      Technical skill sets: Final Cut Stufio / PRO. Additionally Flash & Adobe After Effects

      For all positions  one year experience is mandatory.

      Please send me the updated resume with below details ASAP.:

      Minimum time to join:

      total work experience:

      current location:

      Willingness to relocate to Pune:

      Contact number:

      Regards,

      Arvind D. Navagire,

      Placement Executive| Pune |Aptech Ltd.

      Contact- 020- 25521367 | 020- 25538061 |Cell no. 902 967 4529