Urgent Job Requirement for 3D Trainers

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      --

      HI all

      Frameboxx animation visual effects H.O. Andheri (mumbai)
       Required senior 3D Trainers for new specialization Batches

      1. For Rigging Animation (Maya)

      2. For Modeling Texturing Lighting (Maya mudbox Zbrush)

      if you have some experience and having good show reel then please mail your resume and reel to me or contact me

      9993055766