UI Designer Mumbai and Pune

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      Experience: Relevant years of experience 2 - 5 years,

      Education: Formal education Graphic design, BFA, MFA or B.Des or any other equivalent qualification

      Core Skills & Responsibility:

      1. Understanding of UI Design techniques
      2. Understanding of Design evaluation techniques
      3. Generating functional design specs
      4. Working with the engineering team to implement designs
      5. Conduct quality evaluations to ensure the user experience vision, design and standards are being fulfilled in the applications
      6. Able to coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams
      7. Effective communication skills
      8. Proficient in Adobe Products like Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS

      Other skills:

      1. Creative and Proactive

      2. Excellent visualization skills

      3. Good understanding of prototyping tools (Axure, Visio)

      4. Strong interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams

      5. Preferable if worked on small screen display environment (not mandatory)

      6. Adobe Flash knowledge will be an added advantage