Pixion Requirements [1 Attachment]

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2010

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      --

      Pixion <http://jobs-realdreams.blogspot.com/2010/09/pixion.html>
      Pixion is the best post, CGI and VFX production house, that a young talented

      So, we`d like to invite...
      Modelers Texturing Artists
      Lead Lighting Artists
      Animation Leads
      Mid-Level Animators
      Senior Rigger
      Fx Artist/Generalists
      Matchmoving Artists
      Cloth/Fur artists
      Bg Modeling Artist
      Cg Supervisor/Leads
      Asst Wrangler
      Art Lead

      Minimum experience level 2-6 years

      The atmosphere here is friendly and informal. Do your own thing, but deliver
      us good work while you`re at it. Wear whatever you like, grow your hair,
      shave if you feel like, and listen to good music when working. Eat when
      hungry at a great cafeteria, or order from the fine restaurants around
      here.But you`ve got to be seriously good if you`re thinking of coming over
      to Pixion.Sometimes, on dull evenings, we gather around and watch bad
      showreels that applicants leave behind. And we laugh and have a great time.

      If you are good, send in your resumes and showreels to hr@... or
      call on 022-67076607 / 022-61523500 and ask the front desk to connect to the
      HR Division.

      Address:
      601, Landmark, Pali Naka,
      Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050