Arena West Students Digest for arenaweststudents@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2010

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      ---

      Shreeyash Vasing <vasing100@...> Sep 16 09:51PM -0700 ^

      Dear Students
      Please find below mentioned open requirement, you can go for an
      interview directly at below mentioned address. You can call them or
      email them if you have any query, All the best

      Below Profile for Tagging and QC Agent

      Company - Mascot services

      Location - Pune

      Job profile:
      Data Conversion, Data Processing, Indexing, Cataloging. Knowledge of
      digitalization of books, magazines, articles, Proof Reading, Image
      editing and E-publishing, HTML and XML Coding.

      Address:
      Mascot Services ( Solutions And Services With Excellence )
      C-31, Liberty Phase II Society,
      North Main Rd., Koregaon Park
      Pune - 411001
      Tel : 91-020 - 40024119