Required Creative people in 2D Animation

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      ---

      About Verve Boomstar :
      Verve Boomstar is an integrated animation solutions company. From animation to identity development, Verve Boomstar is equipped to fulfill all your communication needs across all mediums. Verve Boomstar is a complete studio enterprise, providing the best in brand communications, creative services and original entertainment content and products. We create brands, entertainment and experiences for people around the world. Verve Boomstar produces, designs and licenses entertainment properties, original content, characters, mascots, animation and media products for clients and audiences worldwide. Together, Verve + Boomstar form an amazing team.

      Current Openings: 2D Animation

      1. Animation : 150
      2. VFX / After FX : 60
      3. Compositor : 30
      4. Back Ground : 30
      5. Back Ground Layout : 30
      6. AV Editor (AVID) : 10
      7. Production Executive : 5

      Job Location (Pune) : B1, Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani nagar, Pune 411 006, Maharashtra, India
      Joining : Immediate

      Salary Offered : Best in industry depending as per skill.

      All the above skilled and creative people are required to join us within 3 days, we are happy to let all know that current openings are considering work of 4 years that we are having currently.

      Interested people are requested to kindly revert with below information at the earliest : (You can also ask your friend to apply for same)

      1. Total experience (Months)
      2. Project/Episode Name worked on
      3. Responsibility / Work Done
      4. Duration of Project/Episode (number of days)
      5. Organization Name
      6. Client Name
      7. Current Location
      8. Willing to relocate to Pune : Y / N ?

      Interested people are requested to reach or mail on below contact details :
      Contact person : Nitin Jagdale | Sr HR Manager
      Contact Number : +91 20 4105 6789 / Ext : 6765
      Mail id : nitin.jagdale@vervegs.com
      Venue Details : B1, Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani nagar, Pune 411 006, Maharashtra, India