Web Design Vacancies

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009

      Their organization is looking for candidates having sound knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, and Dream weaver. They wish to give them an opportunity to work with their company as Web Designer. I request you to send the profiles of all the passed out candidates directly to them but keep me in loop.

      About them

      Webtech Developers Pvt. Ltd. is a leading provider of multimedia software products. They are a growing company with a friendly working environment. Be part of a culture where your innovation is an asset; a culture that holds high regards for achievers.

      Based in
      Pune, India, Webtech Developers helps you achieve your personal and technical best. Informal work environment, Small teams, latest equipments, Innovation, Creativity and Satisfaction provides you with a sense of high self-achievement.

      Applying for the Post

      Interested candidates may email your resumes to yogesh@...     or write to them at:

      Webtech Developers Pvt.Ltd.

      Office 718 Siddharth Towers,

      Building 1 near Sangam Press,

      Kothrud Pune – 411 038

      Phone: 020-65263309

      Concern person - Yogesh Potnis

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK