Free Job Postings

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      --- On Fri, 5/1/09, Horizon Infotek <horizoninfotek@...> wrote:

      Dear Indian Animation Studio,

      We have released the Animation Jobline, an international Character
      Animation Job Board. We are proud to have Indian Animation Film
      Designer Dhimant Vyas in our Experts Advice section.

      Currently we offer free job postings that are featured on the
      frontpage and distributed along our Newsletters.

      Please visit us at www.ajobline. com

      Best,
      The Animation Jobline Team
      Animation Jobline | Vancouver BC