Fwd: Flash Developer Required

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:52 AM
      please go through the attached & given mail

      - wishes

      Sandeep
      Director
      Arena Animation

      From: "Arvind Patel" <arvindp@...>
      To: <san_bsp@...>
      Subject: Flash Developer Required
      Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:44:09 +0530

      Hello Sir,

      As per our telephonic discussion on that day we required a strong flash guy with minimum 3-4 years of experience.
      I have attached the .doc file for detail description of requirement.

      Please let me know your thoughts on the same.

      Thank you,

      Arvind Patel,
      Senior Associate - Creative
      Synechron Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Synechron IT Towers, MIDC Knowledge Park , Kharadi, Pune 411 014
      Phone : +91.20.30513400 Ext 172| Mobile:+91.9850696398
      | Fax: +91.20.30513500
      http://www.synechron.com / mailto: arvindp@...
      SYNECHRON -
      - Top 5 Best Employers (Dataquest Magazine)
      - Top 3 Fastest Growing IT Services Companies, 2 years in-a-row (Dataquest Magazine)
      - Emerging India Finalist (CNBC India )
      - One of INC 500, America 's fastest growing Companies (INC Magazine)