Re: Hi U Bilaspur Arena Alumni Happy Diwali

  • charu wahi
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi All,

      I know I am very late.
      But I think I can still wish u all A VERY HAPPY DIWALI
      AND EID MUBARAK.
      Hope u all had great fun.

      Sir, I really appreciate ur effort of being so deeply
      involved in Placement Activities.
      I dont know who follows ur guidelines and who has
      achieved so far.
      But atleast u r able to provide them the direction.

      Many of the students dont know me.
      But I think whom I know, they should atleast thank Sir
      for his efforts.
      I never saw any mail posted on this group from
      Students side.
      Am I right Sir.
      I hope I am not interfering.
      Sorry if I had hurt anybody's feelings.

      Wishing u all a great future ahead
      Charu
      (BIT Mesra)

      --- san_bsp <san_bsp@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      DEar All

      wish you all proud Bilaspur Arenians

      A Very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year.

      May This New Year Bring you loads of Joy, Happiness,
      Prosperity and
      Peace.

      With Luv n Wishes

      Your Very Own

      Sandeep Gupta
      Academy Head
      Bilaspur Arena

      Arena Bilaspur - Always working for U 24Hrs 365 Days.
      Always dream and wish to see you at the Highest Peak
      of Success

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

      Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html
    • Sandeep Gupta
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2009

      Wishing You and your Family a Very Happy, Joyous, PEaceful and Prosperous Diwali and New Year.

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

    • Sandeep Gupta
      Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010

      Dear

      Wishing you and your family a Very Very Happy Deepawali and Prosperous New year. I take this as an opportunity to thank you for the support and co-operation extended this year and wish to seek the same again for the next year ahead.

      Diwali wishes

      Sandeep Gupta

      Arena Animation – Attest

      Bilaspur