      From: Nisha Panjwani <panjwaninisha_12@...>
      To: "san_bsp@..." <san_bsp@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:48 PM
      Subject: Important information for everyone

      Hi Friends……..

                       On 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment of Universe, US scientists predict Universe change, total blackout of planet for 3 days from Dec 23 2012. It is not the end of the world, it is an alignment of the Universe, where the Sun and the earth will align for the first time. The earth will shift from the current third dimension to zero dimension, then shift to the fourth dimension. During this transition, the entire Universe will face a big change, and we will see a entire brand new world.

                     The 3 days blackout is predicted to happen on Dec 23, 24, 25....during this time, staying calm is most important, hug each other, pray pray pray, sleep for 3 nights...and those who survive will face a brand new world....for those not prepared, many will die because of fear. Be happy..., enjoy every moment now. Don't worry, pray to God every day. There is a lot of talk about what will happen in 2012, but many people don't believe it, and don't want to talk about it for fear of creating fear and panic. We don't know what will happen, but it is worth listening to USA ‘S NASA talk about preparation.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=6aj1lyEHbZE&feature=related

                     Whether it's true or not, better be prepared. No panic, stay calm, just pray. Remember to smile more, love more, forgive more...every day.
      Better avoid traveling during December.

                   Most importantly forward this message to others.