3286Arenite, 15 Jobs matching your Profile

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Aug 22, 2012

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890
       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      Get your free Naukri app
      visit naukri.com/mobile
      Job Alert | Sep 15, 2011
      Please add naukrialerts@... to your contact list
      to prevent future mails from going into Junk/Spam folder.
      Dear Arenite.
      Jobs in your preferred locations
      Do you find these jobs relevant?
      Human Capital Employment Center (Bengaluru/Bangalore)
      Responsible to design, develop better looking websites, graphics, dynamic pages. To design, convert graphics into HTML pages, table less designs, CSS with multi browser compat
      Ipraxa Software and Services Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi/NCR)
      -Experitice in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Scene 7, HTML, ILLUSTRATOR, Flash, Flex, 2D/3D Animations etc -Experience working on Adobe Scene 7 would be an added advantage.
      Sr. Web Designer (4-7 yrs.)
      Ipraxa Software and Services Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi/NCR)
      -Experitice in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Scene 7, HTML, ILLUSTRATOR, Flash, Flex, 2D/3D Animations etc -Experience working on Adobe Scene 7 would be an added advantage.
      GlobalRaters (Noida)
      We are urgently looking for a lead (4-8 years working experience) user interaction and visual web designer. You will work closely with our head of product and a passionate top
      Tata Elxsi Ltd (Bengaluru/Bangalore)
      Experience: 4 - 6 Years Mode: Permanent Work Location: Bangalore   Skill: Experience in Webdesigning
      AS 3.0 PT/FT required for TGC Animation & Multimedia,, Candidate will be responsible for taking batches on Action Script 3.0 and Flash.
      Olive e business Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi)
      1. Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw, Flash, HTML, Javascript, CSS etc 2. Responsible for conceptualise visual graphics & making web layouts, logo, templates as per clien
      Marvel Group (Delhi)
      Candidate must possess sound knowledge of : Photoshop CSS 3 HTML Dreamweaver Jquery Layout design Flash Excel
      Discover Excellence (Kolkata)
      Should be dynamic in creative ideas, can develop Design Layout for the CMS & Static based web sites. Should have 2+ yrs experience of Photoshop, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, Desig
      TBHSPL (Pune)
      - Designing,developing & updating the web sites in particular using graphic design skills - Creating graphics, multimedia & design templates for web sites - Developing web s
      Yoganishta Technologi-s (P) Ltd. (Chennai)
      You will enjoy creating world class web / graphic design for this pioneering web portal. You will use creative design tools such as Adobe suite, blend the business contex
      Web Designer (4-8 yrs.)
      Eli Research India Private limited (Faridabad)
      Experienced in creating website designs inline with the concepts of website usability. Proven expertise in HTML, Javascript,Jquery,Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash. <
      Vinove Software Services (Delhi)
      - Designing & creating high-quality front-end websites including new web interfaces, Internet related graphics and layouts. - Meeting aggressive deadlines to ensu
      GNTC (Delhi, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Noida)
      Graphic & Web Designer
      Mentor Management (Hyderabad / Secunderabad)
      We are looking candidates with :- 1) Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability 2) More important is the experience of seamless integration of fron
      Wish you good luck in your job search.

      naukri.com team
      Join us on
      Facebook & Twitter
      Unsubscribe | Report a problem

      You have received this mail because your e-mail ID is registered with Naukri.com. This is a system-generated e-mail, please don't reply to this message. The jobs sent in this mail have been posted by the clients of Naukri.com. IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this mailer is authentic. Users are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We recommend that you visit our Terms & Conditions and the Security Advice for more comprehensive information

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic