3280Fw: Recruitment of Graphic Designers and website designers

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Jul 4, 2012

      Dear All

      Please find below the vacancies for freshers and experienced candidates.

      Communicate to me as per your interest and requirements.

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK