3271WANTED: A Visualizer & Designer for an iPad App

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Jun 10, 2012

      With Best Wishes
      Sandeep Gupta
       +91 9179 000 890

       follow me on orkuttwitter : facebook :

      CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE

      - ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK

      ---

      We are a new App Product Studio coming up in Pune.

      Our first product is a media app designed for the iPad. It aims to engage curious users in exploring a certain geographically-organized dataset, via a fluid, immersive interface anchored in the world map.

      The app has been just sufficiently conceptualized and ready for the next stage. Your role will be to actualize it through visualization and design in collaboration with a development team.

      If you're a talented visualizer and designer who can spend the next few months immersed in crafting a beautifully functional, absorbing, and distinctive experience out of visualizing information primarily on a highly interactive world map, we want to hear from you.

      Besides the general visualizing and design skills, we're specifically looking for the ability to:
      design for a UI/UX where 'content is the interface', greatly minimizing the need for any chrome around it
      design visual elements and effects for responsive touch interactions
      create an appropriate, coherent, believable environment (art direction) in translating conceptual entities to visual elements
      Intimate familiarity with modern design/UI/UX styles and conventions as seen in notable iOS apps will be considered a bonus.

      This job is open to both freelance designers as well as those seeking a full-time Lead Designer position at an up-and-coming app product studio.

      We're based in Pune but willing to work with the right talent from anywhere in India.

      If this opportunity interests you, please send us your portfolio atdesignpf.appstudio@... with the subject 'infoviz iPad app'.

      Thank you!

      Rukesh Patel
      Managing Consultant