- May 31, 2012View SourceWith Best WishesSandeep Gupta+91 9179 000 890CREATING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BETTER PEOPLE- ARENA BILASPUR PLACEMENT DESK
The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as
You are receiving this mail because the recruiter considers your profile to be suitable for the following job opportunity posted on Naukri.com, and would like you to apply for the job.
The details of the job are the following:
Delivery Manager-3D Studio Max(3-8yrs)-Mumbai
Job location: Mumbai
Industry Type: BPO/KPO
1. 3D studio max/unity 3d
2. International client exposure
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Project management experience
5. Team handling exp
This person will work closely with the Clients business initiative teams to plan, monitor and close VS projects. He/She will be expected to work closely with Clients Subject Matter Experts (formerly known as Initiative Leader) to delivery the VS Portfolio.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Project Management for short term projects (typcially 1 week to 2 months in duration)
- Delivering the end to end projects on time, on budget within scope and with quality.
- Managing the execution resources to deliver the projects and provides technical capability during crunch periods/last minute requests.
- Ability to create package, shelves, and manipulate stores in 3D Max
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS Outlook and MS Project
- Experience with Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, and / or Brand Management
- Autonomy in balancing day to day workload, priorities and schedule is expected
- Requires solving most day to day issues with little / no involvement from the next level up
Business Knowledge & Client Interaction:
- Understands categories and products within them
- Interacts with business partners in a professional way
- Conducts project meetings/calls on their own
- Ability to collect information and provide/document requirements for a project
- Ability to create a project schedule for all team members to follow
- Manages project timelines and holds other team members to deadlines
- Can deal with last minute changes and issues
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects, develop project plans, coordinate issues between client & 3rd party, and produce key project deliverables.
- Understanding of project environment & challenges
- Needs to ensure quality of deliverables across a portfolio of projects
- Strong Communication Skills with Client-Facing Positions (Exposure to International Project Handling)
- Communicate effectively in English (Oral and Written) across a broad spectrum of cultural differences
- Respond to requests for information from manager, clients and others stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, as appropriate
- Should accurately and professionally document delivery of services in excel sheets
Problem solving and Collaboration
- Problem solving / crisis management skills
- Thinks and Acts Decisively – the ability to anticipate issues and to proactively ensure that they do not materialize is required.
- Experience with Critical Thinking and being pro active with assignments
- Requires timely decision making at all times – most problem being resolved via own initiative and solutions or through reapplication of
skills/ideas from others
- Liaise and work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure service results and developments are understood
- Ability to work with virtual teams
- Lead and manage teams and peers
- Strong interpersonal skills and work effectively with team members, client brand managers and Third party to understand business needs.
- Negotiation skills and multitasking on different projects
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior
- Should be able to collaborate with people at various levels
- Display communication skills and interactive behavior
Unity 3D,3D Studio MAX
Desired Candidate Profile
UG - Any Graduate, PG - Any PG Course
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 244,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worldâ€™s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com.