Re: Kathy "Mambo Racine" Grey in her own words

  • michaellewis_4
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 6, 2010
      Yes these are some of Mambo Racine own works. but it look to me that someone my have add an thing or two. for someone of you that do not know Mambo Racine she is a teacher at a school and have been for years and whats she is talking about whats going on in schools today, as a amrican we have to right to say how we fell about somthing if your not a teacher or live in haiti for 25 years that who are we to juge a person on what they say.

      --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, Kenaz Filan <kenazfilan@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > girl babies are born the doctor destroys their hymen immediately
      > after birth, with his finger. Tell them it's not true, they
      > adamantly cling to this dehumanizing belief, because with this belief
      > they have license to abuse white American women as they please.
      >
      > Most Haitian men who have American girlfriends or spouses have women
      > in Haiti too, and it is the Haitian family that counts. Not that
      > they treat Haitian women any better! Beating, cheating, rape, it's
      > all on the agenda.
      >
      > Now, I will floor you all and admit that my significant other is
      > Haitian. But I trained him! If you want to have a Haitian man, and
      > you are a non-Haitian woman, you have to set your ground rules and
      > MEAN IT. If you ever say, "The day you do X, I'm kicking you out,"
      > and then he does X, which I guarantee he will do just to test you,
      > and then you don't kick him out, you're going to have nothing but
      > trouble from him. I kicked my partner out for six months at a time,
      > and wouldn't let him back until he forswore certain behaviors and
      > meant it. I even threw him in prison, the one time he dared to lift
      > his hand to me, and wouldn't let him out until he paid me a
      > settlement of two hogs, his most cherished possessions. When I
      > butchered those hogs he sat in the bushes spying and crying sobs that
      > he would never, and will never, sob over me.
      >
      > Now he's docile, he's evolving. But this is a one-on-a-million shot
      > and I guarantee you I will NEVER marry him, because if I do he is
      > entitled to everything I possess, and he can even have me locked up
      > in Haiti until I sign over my house and bank accounts. And he would
      > do it, at the instigation of his friends and family. I will NEVER
      > bring him to the USA because once he gets here, every Hatiain he
      > meets will beat it into his head that to be a good Haitian, he must
      > desert and abandon me. Never mind if he is going to a Boston rooming
      > house where they sleep seven on the floor, that is preferable to a
      > decent life with an American woman, because a decent life requires
      > you to pay your way and live up to your responsibilities.
      >
      > So women, don't come here with the excuse that you want to know more
      > about Haitian culture when what you really want to do is complain
      > about the rotten behavior of the Haitian father of your bastard
      > baby. Keep your legs shut, or use a condom, and learn about Haitian
      > culture, and THEN decide if you want someone like that to father your
      > child.
      >
      > Mambo Racine
      >
      > ****
      >
      > I think this is all the response Ms. Grey needs or deserves.
      >
      > - k
      > --
      > kenaz filan,
      > p.o. box 3994, new york, ny 10163 | 917 267 7469 | www.kenazfilan.com
      > author:
      > the haitian vodou handbook,
      > vodou love magic
      > drawing down the spirits (w/raven kaldera)

    • Kenaz Filan
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 6, 2010
        > Yes these are some of Mambo Racine own works. but it look to me that someone
        > my have add an thing or two. for someone of you that do not know Mambo Racine
        > she is a teacher at a school and have been for years and whats she is =
        > talking about whats going on in schools today, as a amrican we have to right
        > to say how we fell about somthing if your not a teacher or live in haiti =
        > for 25 years that who are we to juge a person on what they say.=20

        The original post on Puerto Ricans can be found at
        http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/148/P0/

        The post on "Haitian men and black bastard children" was quoted at
        http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/824/

        The original post can be found at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vodou_Across_the_Water/message/1926

        In the HaitiXChange thread Kathy "Mambo Racine" Grey states "Now - as
        to the post from my forum, I STAND BY EVERY WORD I WROTE. Do you think
        only white Americans are capable of racism?"

        See http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/824/P12/#11374

        Perhaps you could be so kind as to show us all exactly where "someone
        my have added a thing or two?"

        If you are unconcerned by blatant racism and bigotry, that is your
        affair. Perhaps others will be less willing to ignore it, and that is
        their affair.

        - k

        --
        kenaz filan,
        p.o. box 3994, new york, ny 10163 | 917 267 7469 | www.kenazfilan.com
        author:
        the haitian vodou handbook,
        vodou love magic
        drawing down the spirits (w/raven kaldera)
        vodou money magic (forthcoming)
      • racine_sans_bout
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 7, 2010
          --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, "michaellewis_4"
          <michaellewis_4@...> wrote:

          > for someone of you that do not know Mambo Racine she is a teacher at a
          school and have been for years and whats she is talking about whats
          going on in schools today, as a amrican we have to right to say how we
          fell about somthing

          That's right. The stuff Kevin is putting out, some of it I wrote in
          2007, three years ago. I am not the only person to see problems in the
          USA and write about them. And who better than me? I've worked in
          Jamaica, Haiti, South Florida, Boston... I've dealt with all ages and
          all ethnic groups, I've got certificates of commendation from the United
          Nations and from Haitian popular organizations on my walls.

          So if I identify one subset of one particular ethnicity as having
          problems, I stand by that statement. The Vodou song says, "Tout nasyon
          gen defo pa yo", every nation has it's own faults. I'm an American in
          my own country, I say what I think. I've been writing on issues of race
          and ethnicity since I was a junior at the University of Massachusetts!
          I've been published in the Boston Globe, the New York Times, The Miami
          Times International Edition, the Pentagon Early Bird, the Hong Kong
          Times....

          Kevin's bullying attempt to stifle my freedom of speech is disgusting.
          It's not that he has such a refined sensibility, just look at his own
          bizarre life. Kevin is doing this now, just as he has been doing stuff
          like this for the past twenty years, because he is a mentally ill
          individual, as most people know.

          He's desperate for attention, so here you go, here's a web page his many
          victims have helped build:

          http://joejared.cc/kevin-filan.htm <http://joejared.cc/kevin-filan.htm>

          ... also check http://www.luckymojo.com/satanism/cy200402aliases.txt
          <http://www.luckymojo.com/satanism/cy200402aliases.txt> , which
          documents his abuse of another lady.

          Kevin has already done all of the following - stalk me, forward
          information about me to my employers, call the police department in my
          town, publish the name and address of my then-octogenarian father and
          urge people to "physically confront" him... well, it's all part of the
          boring dreary catalog of bizarre behavior that is Kevin.

          He accused Roots Without End Society Houngan David Ritter of being a
          "sex offender" because Houngan David is respectful and nice to me, and
          he went through sex offender registries until he found someone else
          named "Ritter", and claimed it was Houngan David when Houngan David
          isn't even related to that fellow.

          After actually DOING all these horrible things, I think he has a lot of
          nerve to try to go after other people.

          Houngan Michael, I very much appreciate your stance against bullying and
          in favor of freedom of speech. I am heartened to know that my online
          membership is resolved to protect me from this strange man. I really
          don't have anything more to say to him or to the public, I think by now
          most people know who and what Kevin is. But I have plenty to say to you
          - on the house members forum, because tomorrow we are doing Legba
          service.

          Peace and love,

          Mambo Racine

        • michaellewis_4
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
            its seem to me that you have to much time you hands to be doing all this, real houngan and manbos don't have time to go out and try and make them self look better that one person. us as houngan and mambo that kanzo in haiti are try to help or fmaily of haiti. the people of roots without end know what or mama said and why she said and why she said I STAND BY EVERY WORD SHE WROTE that a real prest a real mambo. as i said you have too much time in your life to go and try bash my mama. i too stand by every workd she wrote 100%. over time it all need to come to a end its getting old. when a perosn take the time to try bash our mama and root without end. can you see we are still stating and we dont give a rats ass what anyone have to say and try to put our house down.we have no room for bullshit. if your not in our house have not kanzo in or house you are anyone have no room to talk about my mama or my house. let it go an move on it make you look bad when you all over the net talking shit and craying like a baby about her and our house. give it up letit go because all its doing is makeing you look bad and showing what kinda of person you are!

            houngan michael
            roots without end

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
              --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, "michaellewis_4" <michaellewis_4@...> wrote:

              > its seem to me that you have to much time you hands to be doing all this, .... as i said you have too much time in your life to go and try bash my mama.

              Oh, Kevin has been a disgusting internet stalker for decades. For someone who lives as bizarre and perverted a life as he does, he has a lot of nerve to criticize decent people.

              I remember when he was going around saying that Houngan David Ritter, an honorably discharged US Marine and married father, was a "sex offender". Kevin knew very well it wasn't true, he just spewed that vile slander because Houngan David, like you Houngan Michael, is loyal and respectful, and Kevin just hates that.

              Peace and love,

              Mambo Racine
            • Kenaz Filan
              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                One question, Michael: what is your first language? If you say
                "English" I'm going to shake my head at the way the American
                educational system has failed you.

                > its seem to me that you have to much time you hands to be doing all this, real
                > houngan and manbos don't have time to go out and try and make them self look
                > better that one person.

                I've had time to write five books and am currently finishing my sixth.
                If your postings here are any indication, that is several more than
                you have read.

                > us as houngan and mambo that kanzo in haiti are try to
                > help or fmaily of haiti. the people of roots without end know what or mama said
                > and why she said and why she said I STAND BY EVERY WORD SHE WROTE that a real
                > prest a real mambo. as i said you have too much time in your life to go and try
                > bash my mama. i too stand by every workd she wrote 100%.

                As I said before, that is your affair. Other people - the Springfield
                school board, Springfield NAACP or folks at Earthspirit Common, for
                example - may feel differently. And that is also their affair.

                > over time it all need
                > to come to a end its getting old. when a perosn take the time to try bash our
                > mama and root without end. can you see we are still stating and we dont give a
                > rats ass what anyone have to say and try to put our house down.we have no room
                > for bullshit. if your not in our house have not kanzo in or house you are
                > anyone have no room to talk about my mama or my house. let it go an move on it
                > make you look bad when you all over the net talking shit and craying like a baby
                > about her and our house. give it up letit go because all its doing is makeing
                > you look bad and showing what kinda of person you are!
                >
                > houngan michael
                > roots without end

                And once again, your opinion is your opinion. From your postings, it's
                obvious that time spent trying to educate you would be time wasted.
                Water finds its own level. I'm sure your fellow workers at whatever
                menial position you have achieved in life will be very impressed by
                your trip to Haiti and your $3,000 beaded rattle. I would no more
                take that away from you than I would take a rubber bone away from a
                mangy stray dog. I assume that others who have more intellectual
                capacity than you (the other 75% of the United States, let us say)
                will look at Ms. Grey's postings at
                http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/148/P0/ and
                http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/824/ and see
                them as appalling examples of racism and class privilege. You will
                remain comfortably benighted, and that is as it should be. Ignorance
                is bliss and all that.

                (Note: if you have a problem reading this post, try moving your lips
                and see if that helps. You may also wish to consult
                http://www.dictionary.com to help you with the big words).

                - k

                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                  --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, Kenaz Filan <kenazfilan@...> wrote:

                  > One question, Michael: what is your first language? If you say
                  > "English" I'm going to shake my head at the way the American
                  > educational system has failed you.
                  >
                  > I've had time to write five books and am currently finishing my sixth.
                  > If your postings here are any indication, that is several more than
                  > you have read.

                  How snotty. Suppose Houngan Michael has either a poor education, or dyslexia, or just can't type well. So what? Does that make him evil now? It seems to me the only evil one is YOU, going up and down the internet bothering people and stalking people and using the Haitian Vodou tradition as the background on which to act out your sickness. I know you are overjoyed that we are paying attention to you, and you don't know any other way to go about it.

                  > (Note: if you have a problem reading this post, try moving your lips
                  > and see if that helps. You may also wish to consult
                  > http://www.dictionary.com to help you with the big words).

                  You see this, Houngan Michael? He breaks every rule of the Vodou tradition but he's better than you because he knows more "big words".

                  Faugh.

                  Peace and love,

                  Mambo Racine
                • michaellewis_4
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                    " poor education, or dyslexia" HAHA funney! if so did have poor education,or dyslexia so be it. but know the one thing that i do know is that have good home tranning. that you dont have becasue if you did you never act and do the things you do. yea you have 5 books and look at you try to make you look like your someoneand the funney thing about you book you can now buy it a the doller tree a 99 cnet store.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                      You can talk all the shit you like! and say what you like and try to act like you better then people and try down people but guess what that show how much of an ass you are! if you say that you a houngan or mambo( make up you mind) that act like one.you know noting about our house or our mambo. and i will back her up 100% every with my poor education, or dyslexia" as you say. its so funney when people trying down our house it all bit them in the ass at the end and make them look bad.
                      --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, Kenaz Filan <kenazfilan@...> wrote:

                      > > Yes these are some of Mambo Racine own works. but it look to me that someone
                      > > my have add an thing or two. for someone of you that do not know Mambo Racine
                      > > she is a teacher at a school and have been for years and whats she is =
                      > > talking about whats going on in schools today, as a amrican we have to right
                      > > to say how we fell about somthing if your not a teacher or live in haiti =
                      > > for 25 years that who are we to juge a person on what they say.=20
                      >
                      > The original post on Puerto Ricans can be found at
                      > http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/148/P0/
                      >
                      > The post on "Haitian men and black bastard children" was quoted at
                      > http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/824/
                      >
                      > The original post can be found at
                      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vodou_Across_the_Water/message/1926
                      >
                      > In the HaitiXChange thread Kathy "Mambo Racine" Grey states "Now - as
                      > to the post from my forum, I STAND BY EVERY WORD I WROTE. Do you think
                      > only white Americans are capable of racism?"
                      >
                      > See http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/824/P12/#11374
                      >
                      > Perhaps you could be so kind as to show us all exactly where "someone
                      > my have added a thing or two?"
                      >
                      > If you are unconcerned by blatant racism and bigotry, that is your
                      > affair. Perhaps others will be less willing to ignore it, and that is
                      > their affair.
                      >
                      > - k
                      >

                      > --
                      > kenaz filan,
                      > p.o. box 3994, new york, ny 10163 | 917 267 7469 | www.kenazfilan.com
                      > author:
                      > the haitian vodou handbook,
                      > vodou love magic
                      > drawing down the spirits (w/raven kaldera)
                      > vodou money magic (forthcoming)

                    • Lamar Perryman
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                         I thought that the Roots Without End Society is an association or conglomeration of several different groups representing Traditional African Religions from Haiti, Africa, The USA, South America and elsewhere.

                         I thought there is a great many houses associated with it.???

                        MLP.,
                        Phr. Israel Baal-Heru

                        You can talk all the shit you like! and say what you like and try to act like you better then people and try down people but guess what that show how much of an ass you are! if you say that you a houngan or mambo( make up you mind) that act like one.you know noting about our house or our mambo. and i will back her up 100% every with my poor education, or dyslexia" as you say. its so funney when people trying down our house it all bit them in the ass at the end and make them look bad.
                        --- In arealvoodooclub@ yahoogroups. com, Kenaz Filan <kenazfilan@ ...> wrote:

                        > > Yes these are some of Mambo Racine own works. but it look to me that someone
                        > > my have add an thing or two. for someone of you that do not know Mambo Racine
                        > > she is a teacher at a school and have been for years and whats she is =
                        > > talking about whats going on in schools today, as a amrican we have to right
                        > > to say how we fell about somthing if your not a teacher or live in haiti =
                        > > for 25 years that who are we to juge a person on what they say.=20
                        >
                        > The original post on Puerto Ricans can be found at
                        > http://www.haitixch ange.com/ index.php/ forums/viewthrea d/148/P0/
                        >
                        > The post on "Haitian men and black bastard children" was quoted at
                        > http://www.haitixch ange.com/ index.php/ forums/viewthrea d/824/
                        >
                        > The original post can be found at
                        > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Vodou_ Across_the_ Water/message/ 1926
                        >
                        > In the HaitiXChange thread Kathy "Mambo Racine" Grey states "Now - as
                        > to the post from my forum, I STAND BY EVERY WORD I WROTE. Do you think
                        > only white Americans are capable of racism?"
                        >
                        > See http://www.haitixch ange.com/ index.php/ forums/viewthrea d/824/P12/ #11374
                        >
                        > Perhaps you could be so kind as to show us all exactly where "someone
                        > my have added a thing or two?"
                        >
                        > If you are unconcerned by blatant racism and bigotry, that is your
                        > affair. Perhaps others will be less willing to ignore it, and that is
                        > their affair.
                        >
                        > - k
                        >

                        > --
                        > kenaz filan,
                        > p.o. box 3994, new york, ny 10163 | 917 267 7469 | www.kenazfilan. com
                        > author:
                        > the haitian vodou handbook,
                        > vodou love magic
                        > drawing down the spirits (w/raven kaldera)
                        > vodou money magic (forthcoming)

                      • michael lewis
                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010

                          Yea you right that my opinion.

                          my trip to haiti and my $3,000 beaded rattle
                          yup my bead rattlle all i have to say to that i know it did not come out of a bestment in NYC,you use some big words but we all know what that is you hide for the truth of what you are not.your a scard little boy that have try pick on a big strong woman that have what you can never get out of a basment in the NYC.

                          houngan
                          michael

                        • michael lewis
                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                            Roots Without End Society is a vodou house that bast out if jacmel haiti there are member in the that do have driffent Traditional African but the house it delf is only vodou if you like to know more about our house check us out rootswithoutend.org

                            houngan
                            michael

                            Message 13 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                              > You can talk all the shit you like! and say what you like and try to act like
                              > you better then people and try down people

                              Not only can I talk and say it: I can spell it correctly. I can even
                              use proper grammar and punctuation.

                              > but guess what

                              You can't? That hardly requires guesswork. (Seriously, you may want to
                              try posting in your first language and running it through Google
                              Translate. I'm assuming you don't speak English at home, since you
                              barely speak English here).

                              > that show how much of
                              > an ass you are! if you say that you a houngan or mambo( make up you mind) that
                              > act like one.you know noting about our house or our mambo. and i will back her
                              > up 100% every with my poor education, or dyslexia" as you say.

                              That wasn't me saying you had a poor education and wrote like you are
                              dyslexic. That was Kathy "Mambo Racine" Grey, who also said this:

                              Kathy "Mambo Racine" Grey on Puerto Rican students, teachers and
                              administrators at Chestnut Accelerated Middle School in Springfield,
                              Massachusetts
                              http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/148/P0/

                              Kathy "Mambo Racine" Grey on Haitian men and "black bastard children"
                              http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/824/

                              Please try to keep your attributions straight. I expect that is a
                              challenge, seeing as how you haven't yet mastered the difference
                              between "than" and "that" or between "even" and "every." But do make
                              the effort.

                              > its so funney
                              > when people trying down our house it all bit them in the ass at the end and make
                              > them look bad.

                              You may want to take a look at various other online forums dedicated
                              to Vodou and to Haitian culture to find out exactly what regard Kathy
                              "Mambo Racine" Grey is held in by lots of people, not just me. I'm
                              sure that all those big words will make your head hurt after a while:
                              you may find it helps if you take a couple aspirin and read in a
                              darkened room to minimize eyestrain. And be sure to wipe your monitor
                              off when you're done: there will probably be lots of prints from where
                              you were running your finger under each line of text so you don't lose
                              you place.

                              - k

                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                                oh what a big man. peope are just mad because they can get what we have or what my Manbo Racine have..your talk the talk but can't back it up. i still have see a good reson why you have  the need bash her. all i know is that you and everyone have fell the need to take the time out and post things about her and my house but make us fell that we are doing somting right. dont be mad because we are world wide do be mad becuse we can have a kanzo at the drop of a dime. if our house and mambo racine was so bad why do people keep coming. one day you will get your spot light but sorry not today. maybe you need to call the 99cent store and ask for you books back LOL

                                houngan
                                michael

                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 9, 2010
                                  --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, michael lewis <michaellewis_4@...> wrote:

                                  > oh what a big man. peope are just mad because they can get what we have or what my Manbo Racine have..your talk the talk but can't back it up.

                                  I think that's true.

                                  Isn't Kevin the one who wanted to go into that bogus Brooklyn djevo "as a man and come out as a woman"? LOL! I've got something he wants alright.

                                  KEVIN! YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN! I am a woman. I will always be a woman, you will never be a woman, you are a man, that's God's decision and you can't change it with a lot of funny underwear and makeup. You will never be a Mambo. You're not even a Houngan!

                                  > i still have see a good reson why you have  the need bash her. all i know is that you and everyone have fell the need to take the time out and post things about her and my house but make us fell that we are doing somting right

                                  Good point.

                                  > dont be mad because we are world wide do be mad becuse we can have a kanzo at the drop of a dime.

                                  It's true! If tomorrow I call Haiti and say, "Kanzo next week!", then we just hop to it, we are ceremonial specialists. And as I pointed out on my own nice, positive, troll-free forum, "If the religion said, 'Make kanzos anywhere,' I would have been the first to do them anywhere! There is not an American Mambo or Houngan now alive who knows more about making a kanzo than I do, I dare say that. I have my own property, I have an outbuilding I could use for a hounfor. I could probably make money. BUT IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. So what do you want me to say?"

                                  > if our house and mambo racine was so bad why do people keep coming. one day you will get your spot light but sorry not today. maybe you need to call the 99cent store and ask for you books back LOL

                                  Oooooo that's mean, but really, that's true, I've seen copies of his trash on "sale tables" in Northampton and even then they didn't sell.

                                  But I don't wish him evil, I hope he sells a million copies. LOL

                                  Peace and love,

                                  Mambo Racine
                                • michaellewis_4
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 9, 2010
                                    But I don't wish him evil,

                                    yea i dont whsh him evil as will,even if he was to come to haiti i wish that he come to our house so that we can feed him and show him what a good house we are and how our mama help everyone she can in haiti. how she take her own money to get people need met in the house. and see what a big hart she have. how she take the time for each and everyone that a member of our house. the last time i was in haiti there was a member that fell and bork his leg. mama stop everything to get him to the doctors at her own cost got his pain meds at her own cost with out even thinking aout it. but yet she is a evil person. i still have not seen the good reson of why she is so called evil. is because she do the right thing for her members is because she stays true to vodou and not add mix or evern change the rules?
                                    she is a very kind harted person. not only dose she take care of her members of her house she help people that have done her wrong feed them in there time of need. she gos as far as feeding the dogs in haiti that get bet and kicked. she even took her own money to save two of the dogs and bring them to her home in the states. she dose because thats who she is. not only dose she take care of the members of haiti she is there for the member in the states we can call her anytime any day.
                                    here in the stated she is a teacher that work with kids that have problem in there homes and bring them problem to school and act out and give her a hard time in class and why because she lovs helping. she is not out trying to trick people and take there money most if the time when she dose a kanzo there are two people in that in kanzoing at no coat.
                                    she is loved all over haiti and when she/we go to haiti there or even when she is here in the stats people in haiti are have food a dry place to sleep client water and meds if there sick and you cant tell she dose not do that because i have seen it with my own eyes. she is not one of them mambo that takes your money and keep for her self all the money that come in to out house go to help our members in haiti and most if the time she in the red and useing her own money that she working as a teacher.

                                    SO TELL ME HAVE HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE VODOU IN HAITI BETTER? WHO LIVE HAVE YOU SAVED?WHO DID YOU FEED THIS WEEK? WHO DID YOU BUY MEDS FOR IN HAITI? WHO TEETH DID YOU GET FIXED IN HAITI? WHO HOUSE DID YOU FIX? BECAUSE I LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU ALL ABOUT VODOU!

                                    houngan
                                    michael

                                    --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, "racine_sans_bout" <racine_sans_bout@...> wrote:

                                    > --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, michael lewis <michaellewis_4@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > oh what a big man. peope are just mad because they can get what we have or what my Manbo Racine have..your talk the talk but can't back it up.
                                    >
                                    > I think that's true.
                                    >
                                    > Isn't Kevin the one who wanted to go into that bogus Brooklyn djevo "as a man and come out as a woman"? LOL! I've got something he wants alright.
                                    >
                                    > KEVIN! YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN! I am a woman. I will always be a woman, you will never be a woman, you are a man, that's God's decision and you can't change it with a lot of funny underwear and makeup. You will never be a Mambo. You're not even a Houngan!
                                    >
                                    > > i still have see a good reson why you have  the need bash her. all i know is that you and everyone have fell the need to take the time out and post things about her and my house but make us fell that we are doing somting right
                                    >
                                    > Good point.
                                    >
                                    > > dont be mad because we are world wide do be mad becuse we can have a kanzo at the drop of a dime.
                                    >
                                    > It's true! If tomorrow I call Haiti and say, "Kanzo next week!", then we just hop to it, we are ceremonial specialists. And as I pointed out on my own nice, positive, troll-free forum, "If the religion said, 'Make kanzos anywhere,' I would have been the first to do them anywhere! There is not an American Mambo or Houngan now alive who knows more about making a kanzo than I do, I dare say that. I have my own property, I have an outbuilding I could use for a hounfor. I could probably make money. BUT IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. So what do you want me to say?"
                                    >
                                    > > if our house and mambo racine was so bad why do people keep coming. one day you will get your spot light but sorry not today. maybe you need to call the 99cent store and ask for you books back LOL
                                    >
                                    > Oooooo that's mean, but really, that's true, I've seen copies of his trash on "sale tables" in Northampton and even then they didn't sell.
                                    >
                                    > But I don't wish him evil, I hope he sells a million copies. LOL
                                    >
                                    > Peace and love,
                                    >
                                    > Mambo Racine

                                  • racine_sans_bout
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Feb 10, 2010
                                      --- In arealvoodooclub@yahoogroups.com, "michaellewis_4" <michaellewis_4@...> wrote:

                                      > But I don't wish him evil,
                                      >
                                      > yea i dont whsh him evil as will,even if he was to come to haiti i wish that he come to our house so that we can feed him and show him what a good house we are and how our mama help everyone she can in haiti.

                                      But, Houngan Michael, I doubt that he would want to be amongst all those semi-literate black Haitians who haven't read as many books as he has written. He is just so arrogant, it takes one's breath away.

                                      Peace and love,

                                      Mambo Racine
                                    • michael lewis
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Feb 10, 2010