what will work to have a specific gilr fall in love with me?

  • bagel23
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      i bought a gris gris bag like a month ago from erzulies which is
      located in new orleans. they also have a beutiful website. They have
      alot of testimonials saying how their stuff work. But i ordered a gris
      gris bag to have a specific girl fall in love with me and it hasnt
      worked yet. Mybe I am doing smething wrong? maybe its not powerful
      enough or does not work at all. does anybody here knows somebody who
      does real voodoo? I need help with my situation.