Re: [ardanroe] FREE EVENT Lake Bistineau State Park, Group Camp 1 Nov. 28-30

  • James Chicory
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18, 2008
      as stated at the business meeting, we will take reservations from shire members at A&S ans other meetings after the 10th.

      James

      On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Sarah L. <hrldndva@...> wrote:

      The dates are in the subject line - Nov. 28-30.

      Sarah

      On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Staycy Doolittle <naychur@...> wrote:

      Dates of the event, please

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 18, 2008
        Good Morning James,

        Afraid i have to agree with Stacy, i had a hard time finding the dates too. Also i would like it if you could put in there that all meals are included in the .42. Let them know we don't go half way. There will be Travelers, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
        i do remember voting on NO childrens activities. Becca needs to play too.
        dq

        Click to get affordable Health Insurance.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m3B860jZvKW2mUaT8ePozPqWUcHvweMI3CORXCSoW923J4t/
      • bec baker
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 18, 2008
          WOOT!!!!!

          as always, you guys are my favorite people EVAH!

          bec

          On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:23 AM, hellodana@... <hellodana@...> wrote:
          Good Morning James,

          Afraid i have to agree with Stacy, i had a hard time finding the dates too. Also i would like it if you could put in there that all meals are included in the .42. Let them know we don't go half way. There will be Travelers, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
          i do remember voting on NO childrens activities. Becca needs to play too.
          dq

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
             mailto:ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Lady Rebecka MacGillivray, GAS, GAMC, CCN
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 18, 2008
            i will take care of it. i thought the date in the subject line was the easiest as that's all i read on the GA page anymore. the food bit is important, do we have any tidbits of a menu to share with populace. like bacon wrapped figs? as to childrens activities, i remembered that, i just wanted to make that a very special announcement in the coming weeks.

            Speaking of Figs, Avice needs figs, please enter all of the GPS info for any trees that you know of in the shire database

            James

            --
            In cauda venenum
          • hellodana@juno.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 18, 2008
              2140 Airline, three trees, figs are gone.
              dq

              Click here for free information on consolidating your debt.
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m2blBOE3bRce0Hiphqc74kjLvb6bhBqnGXhAcp9XNJqPo5z/
            • Staycy Doolittle
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 19, 2008

                I have a friend in Shreveport that has Fig trees and she is always trying to give the Figs away.  I can see if she has any left -- if she hasn't cut the tree down already (she hates that tree).  I just would not know the difference between a ripe Fig and a non-ripe one.

                Hesper

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 19, 2008
                  Just a friendly note that the event flyer is now linked from the Kingdom calendar.

                  Lorccan

                  On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Sarah L. <hrldndva@gmail. com> wrote:
                  The dates are in the subject line - Nov. 28-30.

                  Sarah

                  On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Staycy Doolittle <naychur@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  Dates of the event, please