Fighter Practice/Informal Social, Saturday 2 August

  • Barbara Beck
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30 9:24 PM
      There will be a fighter practice/social this Saturday, 2 August, 6:00 pm. After practice, I will be grilling something (probably chicken this time), providing side dishes, and beverages.

      All fighters/populace are invited to attend. Address is

      4610 Parkridge Dr
      Benton, LA

      Directions: Travel north on Airline Drive (it eventually turns into Palmetto Road). You'll travel 4-5 miles north of I-220 on Airline. Eventually, Airline/Palmetto goes from 4-lane to 2-lane. When you pass a large church on the east side of Palmetto (Cypress Baptist) you're getting close. Shortly after the church, there's a narrow bridge over the Flat River...the next left is Parkridge...turn there. Travel two blocks west on Parkridge and take your next right on Parkridge Drive. We're on the west side of the road. The house is white with dark red brick. Feel free to bring anything you want to drink, if you don't like/want beer or soda.

      Please call (985-5871) or email with questions.

      Johannes
    • Sarah L.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31 6:01 AM
        James and I will be out of town this weekend.

        Sarah

      • KaylaNBran@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31 8:31 AM
          We should be there.

          Melisant

        • Duggar, David
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31 11:09 AM

            I should be able to be there. – Rory

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31 5:30 PM
              Should be there.

              Next one at my place, maybe? I finally have the part coming for my mower so hopefully I can cut down this hayfield I call a backyard soon.

              Lorccan