Re: stuff

  • Staycy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2008
      Also nowhere is it written in stone that meetings must be held on
      > Wednesday. If more members have issues with Wednesday than they have
      > with Tuesday, then we can change as long as we have a venue.
      >
      > dq

      I am pretty much open for other nights, except Thursdays -- as that is
      when I take dance from Heylen. The only problem with my schedule is
      that my (currently) Wednesday night dance class tends to change days
      every 12 weeks to match the instructor's school schedule. I am happy
      to make my adjustments with whatever the Shire decides and just come
      when I can.

      Hesper
    • katherinaulds
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 17, 2008
        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "hellodana@..." <hellodana@...>
        wrote:

        > Melisant, think of Sir Micheal of the Mace, he wears dels
        >
        > Also nowhere is it written in stone that meetings must be held on
        > Wednesday. If more members have issues with Wednesday than they have
        > with Tuesday, then we can change as long as we have a venue.
        >
        > dq

        > Click here to find the right business program for you and take your
        career to the next level.

        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3l7gNHiEMhva3bkZ9tDd
        n1E7P8S6fi2yVfSAEtmkz1Nl5wUp/

        Not being on a Wed. would be lovely for me as I have Choir practice
        on Wed for Broadmoor Methodist Church and I get lots of flack when I
        miss a practice as I am one of the loud mouth sopranoes (imagine
        that , if you will)... They even make me sit on the front
        row....Being loud and short makes a girl visible and noticed when not
        there....
      • hellodana@juno.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2008
          Aline and her family have started a gathering of like individuals in Texarkana. They will be coming down for the Free Event for any who are interested. i do not know if they are using the Talondale name or getting a new one.

          i think Browen (sp)(Barbara) has the loaner garb. If not then it is in Medb's garage. If there are any "Fluffy" females in need of loaner garb, just let me know....real "fluffy". Hush Rory.

          i will bring loaner Feast gear to Populace. i will need a copy of your drivers license, blood type, and your mothers' maiden name.....okay, a copy of your DL will do. Sorry to be picky but some people just forget to bring it back.

          Please ask questions, you will get five different answers, if you are lucky, you will get just five. Heck i have been a member since '01 and i ask as many questions as anyone.

          See ya'll all Wednesday

          danaq
          Get help now! Click to find the right drug rehab solution for you.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nCeLBS0tsC4PT70vfPiC2EZZDnwEtnzDh9KUURbve5vNYwB/?count=1234567890
        • Leonard Hollar
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2008
            Questions? Boy, will I ask questions! And I've been playing since AS XII.
            :-)

            Last _I_ heard, and according to the Ardanrunes, Harpe is the Chatelaine;
            isn't that who is the keeper of loaner garb?

            Ebrahim/Leonard

[...]

            • Michael atte Harpe