Re: [ardanroe] Re: Fiber arts night

  • KaylaNBran@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 17, 2008
      Fiber arts night is officially canceled for this month.
      Melisant

    • Tostig
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 20, 2008
        My wife, who would like to attend a Wednesday fiber class but can't,
        asked me to forward the following "to her fellow fiber-geeks" (her
        words, not mine):

        Both of these are totally mundane events, but have been well attended
        by the SCA in the past.

        July 12, Rosepath Weaving will host its spinning/weaving day at their
        store in Lindale , Texas . The time if from 10:00 to 4:00.
        Spinners and fiber nuts are welcome to come spend the day spinning.

        August 23, the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center in Athens, Texas is
        hosting a Fiber day at it Conservation/Convention Center anyone
        interested in doing things with fiber is welcome to come and join
        us. Again it is a mundane event, but SCA fiber people are welcome
        especially since I am one of the organizers.

        Rhiannon

        Deborah R. Wade, NRS
        Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center
        5550 F.M. 2495
        Athens, TX 75752

        Office 903 670-2234
        Fax 903 676-3474
        email: deborah.wade@...

        Tostig
        Rosenfeld

        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, KaylaNBran@... wrote:

        > Is anyone interested in doing fiber arts night at the library this
        Wed.?

        > Sound off here, and if enough are interested, we can meet at the
        Library.

        > Thanks!
        >
        > Melisant of Exmoor

        > fuel-efficient used cars. (http://autos.aol.com/used?
        ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

      • Sarah L.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 23, 2008
          I'll definitely see if I can't put one, or both, of these on my calendar.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  Thanks for the information, Rhiannon and Tostig!

          Sarah