BURNING RAM

  • suzannebarbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2014

      You attention please, Good Gentles...
      Burning Ram is close to FEAST sell out! We still have plenty of beds.
      If you have not already reserved, please send your reservations with
      mundane and SCA names, member number and expiration date to
      Suzanne Barbara, 4024 Parkwood Drive, Shreveport, LA 71119.

      Please add your email address so I can notify you when I receive your reservation. Thank you.
      Joya la Normande, Reservationist for Burning Ram