Forest Maiden

  • Steve H
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2008
      I was just curious as to who all were going to Forest Maiden this weekend. My family and I are planning on being there, but the weather forecast is starting to spook me.

      Lorccan

    • Staycy Doolittle
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2008

        Alas, I will be retiring from most events this summer as this is Alexi's time and he has gymnastics every weekend until August.  I am pushing for Dance Academy, but I doubt I will be attending much else.

        Hesper

        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2008
          Please don't let the weather scare you too much!  This is Louisiana after all, and the weather can change at a moment's notice!

          Giertrud
        • MAJ Erlund
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2008
            Melisant and I have another committment this weekend and won't be able to attend.

            Oalf

            Briana Delaney <briana.delaney@...> wrote:
            Please don't let the weather scare you too much!  This is Louisiana after all, and the weather can change at a moment's notice!

            Giertrud

            -Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you can find a big rock.

            DISCLAIMER:
            This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you are the addressee. If you have received it in error, please call at (318)673-6308 and ask to speak with the message sender. Also, we would appreciate your forwarding the message back to us and deleting it from your system. Thank you.

          • davidduggar
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2008
              Originally Katherine and I were going to do the Benton on the Square
              Festival Saturday and the Tour of Gardens Sunday. I believe services
              for Sarah's brother-in-law are Saturday in Natchitoches, which
              Katherine as funeral director is working. I am not sure at this point
              where I will be Saturday. But Sunday afternoon, I and Katherine may
              still be doing the Tour of Gardens.

              I hope you can get Drake authorized this weekend. And do compete in
              the Qualifying Tourney!

              Rory

              --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Steve H <ravendarkshaw@...> wrote:

              > I was just curious as to who all were going to Forest Maiden this
              weekend. My family and I are planning on being there, but the weather
              forecast is starting to spook me.

              > Lorccan

            • Steve H
              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2008
                Well, looks like we're going to get wet. Wife and kids are insisting that we go. I just hope the rain holds off long enough for us to get the tents pitched once we get there.

                Anyway, this month's Ardanrunes is up and I'm out for the weekend.

                Lorccan