Re: [ardanroe] Schedule Changed - Need a Courier

  • Kert Blackleaf
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013

      Replied off list

      Yours in humble service,
      Giaus Curtis Primus

      On Sep 19, 2013 3:35 PM, <ddugga@...> wrote:

      If you are going to KA&S and would be willing to take and deal with the prizes/gifts I was sending for the Heraldic Arts category/entries, I would be appreciative.

      Due to work commitments/deadlines I will not be at KA&S (or Fall Coronation - sigh).

      I can pick up the prize/gift items from home after work today and bring them to the event traveller.

      If not, it will all wait until Fall Crown List.

      Call me (675 5472) [work] if courier ability is possible.

      Rory (David)