Re: Re: [ardanroe] Winter Wonders workday this Sunday at 10:00 AM

  • Sarah Lakey
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
      Great!

      Also, if anybody has an easy to carry portable table, another table might be great! They have a couple and I am bringing one, but another one or two wouldn't go unused.

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM, <lhollar@...> wrote:

       I shall bring my sewing machine and a fair quantity of red and black thread.

      Ebrahim/Leonard

      4419 Norway Drive, Shreveport!

      Sarah

      On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Duggar, David <ddugga@...> wrote:

      Sarah

      You may have posted it in an earlier notice, but where is the home of Harpe and Jordan?

      Thanks!

      Rory