Re: [ardanroe] Project/Armor Night, 8/19/2013, 6:00 pm

  • David McFarland
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19 3:56 PM

      Ok I will get the soup and vegies. I will check mail again when I get the store for anything else.

      On Aug 19, 2013 3:57 PM, <robertwelch3553@...> wrote:

      I guess it's me, since no one else is speaking up. We will be having chicken and rice casserole. Here is what I need:

      Cream of Mushroom soup, 2 cans
      Frozen veggies

      Possible sides:
      Bread
      Desert
      Salad

      Please be helpful and sign up for an ingredient if any are not spoken for, that way we can have a main dish and not just sides. Thanks!

      Skallagrim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 19, 2013, at 1:51 PM, David McFarland <davidmmcfarland@...> wrote:

      Hey I am going to be able to make it tonight for a rare occurrence. I haven't seen any replies about the dinner and wanted to see if there was something I could bring. Who is heading it up tonight?

      Aedan

      --
      David McFarland
      "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer." -Pearl Harbor