Re: [ardanroe] Marshal info needed

  • John Higginbotham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      Aki,

      I think that I am still an authorized youth marshal but not authorized to fight with youth.  I don't remember how long those are good.  Mine was done about 3 years ago.
      My info:
           SCA Membership - # 122156
           Expiration Date - 02/28/2014
           Fighter Card Exp - 07/18/2013 [Miriel said it was mailed 07/03/2013]

      Gilbert