Re: [ardanroe] A&S Night Change

  • Kendra Dey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013

      Would you please? I'd appreciate it.

      Kendra

      On Jun 26, 2013 2:47 PM, "James Aulds" <chicory@...> wrote:

      Do I need to post a sign at flower shop letting people know who might not be on email

      On Jun 25, 2013 8:03 AM, "Kendra Dey" <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

      James,

      We will not need it this week. Sorry for the short notice.

      Kendra

      On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:04 AM, Kert Blackleaf <kertblackleaf@...> wrote:

      If you have a pair of needle nose round pliers and a pair of wire cutters.   We will have some extra, so if you don't have any it will be ok.  I will be going buy the beads, wire, and findings we need for the class.

      It's too early for me to be typing this so I think that's all of it. I will see you on Wednesday.

      Yours in humble service
      Gaius Curtis Primus
      of Ardanroe

      On Jun 24, 2013 11:29 PM, "Kendra Dey" <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

      I talked to Skallagrim tonight and unfortunately the silk for the banner will not be in so that banner making class had to be delayed until next month/until the flower shop is available again.

      In the place of that, Kert has offered to move class up on Byzantine wire wrapping that was going to be taught in July. He will post a list of the materials to bring/donations for materials needed on here.

      Because of the change, we will hold the off week for the restaurant for the banner making. Instead, we will continue down the list.

      06/26/13 (A&S)       Ming's (Chinese, 1250 Shreveport Barksdale Highway, Shreveport, LA 71104)

      Thanks,
      Kendra
      Seneschal