Re: [ardanroe] Fighter Practice, 6/27/2013, 6:00 pm

  • Kert Blackleaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2013

      Im a no

      Yours in humble service
      Gaius Curtis Primus
      of Ardanroe

      On Jun 26, 2013 2:09 PM, <robertwelch3553@...> wrote:

      I can't make it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2013, at 1:29 PM, John Higginbotham <revhigg@...> wrote:

      Who is planning to make this practice?  We may or may nnot have the A/C working.  Trying real hard to get it fixed.

      Gilbert

      Date: Thursday June 27, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Location: Mangum Memorial UMC
      Notes: Time: Thursday, 6pm

      Address:
      Mangum Memorial UMC
      3939 Pines Road
      Shreveport, LA 71119

      Edit reminder options

    • Tracy Mitchell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2013

        I have to work today so I won't be back in town until 8.