Re: [ardanroe] spam

  • Beth Kilburn
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
      And we can't figure out why, unless hackers use an external database to store found email addresses, knowing contacts may be deleted to try to keep it from happening again. In that case, the only viable solution I can think of is to no longer store *any* email address in the contact list, to keep our own external database.

      From: "Melissa Erlund" <melissaerlund@...>
      To: "ardanroe@yahoogroups.com" <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 3:41 PM

      Actually, all you have to do is change your password.

      Melisant

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 19, 2013
        regardless of how it happens, can the mods of the list please check on who the emails are coming from, both of the last two emails are not from addys i am familiar with

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 19, 2013
          One is Allison's, Sir Robert's wife, I spoke with her yesterday. It is an old account. She cannot remember the password. She told me the moderators could delete it without issue. If mods want to confirm it contact me off list for her contact info.

          Skallagrim

          Sent from my iPhone