RE: [ardanroe] Memorial Day

  • Duggar, David
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2013

      Bride

      Gee you lucked out and have a birthday on the Saturday between the two events in our local area. No singing in court or at feast for you (waaa!)

      Have a Happy Birthday!

      :--)

      Rory

      Message 2 of 7 , May 26, 2013
        I will not be able to come because I will be with a friend cooking out. amata

        To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
        From: robertwelch3553@...
        Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:28:40 -0500
        Subject: [ardanroe] Memorial Day

        This Monday is Memorial Day. The plan was to thoroughly clean the garage, so it become functional again. The house will open at Noon. Come by any time after that. We will grill afterwards so BYOM(bring your own meat), sides will be provided.

        Skallagrim

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Carole Eleuterius
        Message 3 of 7 , May 26, 2013
          Is this taking the place of Project Night?

          Carole

          This Monday is Memorial Day. The plan was to thoroughly clean the garage, so it become functional again. The house will open at Noon. Come by any time after that. We will grill afterwards so BYOM(bring your own meat), sides will be provided.

          Skallagrim

          Sent from my iPhone
        • robertwelch3553
          Message 4 of 7 , May 27, 2013
            Yes, the plan is to start the grill about when project night normally starts.

            Skallagrim
            Sent from my iPhone