Re: [ardanroe] Church clean up on 5/11/13

  • Melissa Erlund
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2013
      I can come, but I have a riding lesson at 9, so it will be after that.  Also, do we still need a chainsaw?  I have one, but it is a cantankerous beast and likes to throw it's chain.

      Melisant of Exmoor

      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2013
        Jurgis & Joya will be there.

        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

        > Who all will be at the church clean up on 5/11? It will start at 9 am and
        > involves mainly cleaning debris.
        >
        > Kendra

      • Matt Gullett
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2013
          I have to work, otherwise I would . Be safe all.

          M. Gullett

          On May 10, 2013, at 11:21 AM, "Suzanne" <ladyjoya@...> wrote:

          Jurgis & Joya will be there.

          --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

          > Who all will be at the church clean up on 5/11? It will start at 9 am and
          > involves mainly cleaning debris.
          >
          > Kendra

        • Suzanne
          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2013
            Attendees at the church clean up today were Gilbert, Marcilla, Amata, Marguerite, Ysabell, Jurgis & Joya. Melisant came after her riding lesson as completed. The trailer was loaded with stuff to be hauled away & trash was bagged and added to this. The fire pit is now cleaned out (YEA!) & more stuff was added to the pile to be burned. We worked for about 1 1/2 hrs & got a lot done!