Church clean up on 5/11/13

  • Kendra Dey
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2013
      Who all will be at the church clean up on 5/11? It will start at 9 am and involves mainly cleaning debris.

      Kendra
    • Carole Eleuterius
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2013
        Madeline and I will be. Is it starting at 9?

        Carole

        Who all will be at the church clean up on 5/11? It will start at 9 am and involves mainly cleaning debris.

        Kendra
      • Melissa Erlund
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2013
          I can come, but I have a riding lesson at 9, so it will be after that.  Also, do we still need a chainsaw?  I have one, but it is a cantankerous beast and likes to throw it's chain.

          Melisant of Exmoor

          Who all will be at the church clean up on 5/11? It will start at 9 am and involves mainly cleaning debris.

          Kendra
        • Suzanne
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2013
            Jurgis & Joya will be there.

            --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

            > Who all will be at the church clean up on 5/11? It will start at 9 am and
            > involves mainly cleaning debris.
            >
            > Kendra

          • Matt Gullett
            Message 5 of 6 , May 10, 2013
              I have to work, otherwise I would . Be safe all.

              M. Gullett

              On May 10, 2013, at 11:21 AM, "Suzanne" <ladyjoya@...> wrote:

              Jurgis & Joya will be there.

              --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

              > Who all will be at the church clean up on 5/11? It will start at 9 am and
              > involves mainly cleaning debris.
              >
              > Kendra

            • Suzanne
              Message 6 of 6 , May 11, 2013
                Attendees at the church clean up today were Gilbert, Marcilla, Amata, Marguerite, Ysabell, Jurgis & Joya. Melisant came after her riding lesson as completed. The trailer was loaded with stuff to be hauled away & trash was bagged and added to this. The fire pit is now cleaned out (YEA!) & more stuff was added to the pile to be burned. We worked for about 1 1/2 hrs & got a lot done!