Crash Space for the June Symposium- please read and confirm

  • Sarah Lakey
    Message 1 of 11 , May 7, 2013
      I know that some folks have had some changes. Since requests are likely to pick up in the next week, I'd like to confirm the following offers for bed space:

      Skallagrim & Jera:
      3 rooms with 3 single beds, two of which can be put together for a king and a full-size hide-a-bed.  Suggestion: 2 couples and one single

      currently slated for 1 single, 1 couple. This could change. :)

      Ebrahim & Avalina
      Air mattress that can sleep 2; no kids, please

      Lorccan na Tuaithe
      Full-size sleeper sofa, fold out futon, maybe room for an air mattress; room in yard for tenting if desired.

      Avice and Symon:
      Given your recent move, I would like to hear from you directly if you still intend to host. If you don't, or if your hosting abilities have changed, just let me know!

      Thank you in advance for helping to host our Kingdom's populace!

      Mistress Sarah
    • robertwelch3553

                Message 7 of 11 , May 7, 2013
                  Some people have booked rooms at LaQuinta for about $66.00 a night plus tax.  Doors to rooms off of hallways.

                  Medb

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On May 7, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Sarah Lakey <hrldndva@...> wrote:

[...]

                  .

                • Gloria
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 7, 2013
                    Confirm. Air mattress provided.

                    Ebrahim & Avalina

                    --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Lakey <hrldndva@...> wrote:

                    > I know that some folks have had some changes. Since requests are likely to
                    > pick up in the next week, I'd like to confirm the following offers for bed
                    > space:
                    >
                    > *Skallagrim & Jera:*
                    > 3 rooms with 3 single beds, two of which can be put together for a king and
                    > a full-size hide-a-bed. Suggestion: 2 couples and one single
                    >
                    > *currently slated for 1 single, 1 couple. This could change. :)*
                    > *
                    > *
                    > *Ebrahim & Avalina*
                    > Air mattress that can sleep 2; no kids, please
                    > *
                    > *
                    > *Lorccan na Tuaithe*
                    > Full-size sleeper sofa, fold out futon, maybe room for an air mattress;
                    > room in yard for tenting if desired.
                    > *
                    > *
                    > *Avice and Symon:*
                    > Given your recent move, I would like to hear from you directly if you still
                    > intend to host. If you don't, or if your hosting abilities have changed,
                    > just let me know!
                    >

                    > Thank you in advance for helping to host our Kingdom's populace!
                    >
                    > Mistress Sarah

                  • Leonard Hollar
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 7, 2013

                      I can confirm that the La Quinta nearest the event site is nice.  I put my nephew and his wife and three children up there last November.  The staff were extremely nice and found the best possible price for me.

                      Ebrahim/Leonard

[...]

                      Reply to sender

                      Reply to group

                      Start a New Topic

                      Messages in this topic (6)

                      .

                    • Steve H
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 7, 2013
                        Offer stands. I would also like to say there's not only room for tents, but small to medium (13 to 18ish ft), self contained (as I don't waste dump and limited outdoor power drops), campers.
                        Please note that I'm about 35 miles north of the site.
                        We have two indoor/outdoor dogs, two outdoor dogs, and several outdoor cats. The latter of which, I would not be heartbroken if some disappeared.

                        Lorccan

                        I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'" - Real Genius

                        > I know that some folks have had some changes. Since requests are likely to
                        > pick up in the next week, I'd like to confirm the following offers for bed
                        > space:
                        >
                        > *Skallagrim & Jera:*
                        > 3 rooms with 3 single beds, two of which can be put together for a king and
                        > a full-size hide-a-bed. Suggestion: 2 couples and one single
                        >
                        > *currently slated for 1 single, 1 couple. This could change. :)*
                        > *
                        > *
                        > *Ebrahim & Avalina*
                        > Air mattress that can sleep 2; no kids, please
                        > *
                        > *
                        > *Lorccan na Tuaithe*
                        > Full-size sleeper sofa, fold out futon, maybe room for an air mattress;
                        > room in yard for tenting if desired.
                        > *
                        > *
                        > *Avice and Symon:*
                        > Given your recent move, I would like to hear from you directly if you still
                        > intend to host. If you don't, or if your hosting abilities have changed,
                        > just let me know!
                        >

                        > Thank you in advance for helping to host our Kingdom's populace!
                        >
                        > Mistress Sarah

                      • Duggar, David
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 8, 2013

                          We have two indoor/outdoor dogs, two outdoor dogs, and several outdoor cats. The latter of which, I would not be heartbroken if some disappeared.

                          Did I just hear “gifts for the Crown”? :--)