Re: [ardanroe] Re: Church Clean Up

  • Kendra Dey
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2013
      So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

      On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
      We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

      Avalina and Ebrahim

      --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
      > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
      > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
      > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
      >
      > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
      > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
      > well.
      >
      > Kendra

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
          ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Kendra Dey
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2013
        For the clean at the church, the list I have is:

        Brent
        Skallagrim
        Avice, Symon, James
        myself
        Lorccan

        Anyone else? Do we still want to try to go out this weekend?

        Kendra

        On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
        So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

        On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
        We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

        Avalina and Ebrahim

        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
        > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
        > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
        > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
        >
        > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
        > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
        > well.
        >
        > Kendra

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Matt Gullett
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2013
          Afraid we can't make it this weekend as I'm helping my mom with a yard sale.

          M. Gullett

          On May 1, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

          For the clean at the church, the list I have is:

          Brent
          Skallagrim
          Avice, Symon, James
          myself
          Lorccan

          Anyone else? Do we still want to try to go out this weekend?

          Kendra

          On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
          So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

          On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
          We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

          Avalina and Ebrahim

          --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

          > Hey everyone,
          >
          > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
          > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
          > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
          > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
          >
          > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
          > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
          > well.
          >
          > Kendra

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
              ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • robertwelch3553
          Message 4 of 14 , May 1, 2013
            Not sure I can make it either.

            Skallagrim

            Sent from my iPhone

            On May 1, 2013, at 10:16 PM, Matt Gullett <eqskrogue@...> wrote:

            Afraid we can't make it this weekend as I'm helping my mom with a yard sale.

            M. Gullett

            On May 1, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

            For the clean at the church, the list I have is:

            Brent
            Skallagrim
            Avice, Symon, James
            myself
            Lorccan

            Anyone else? Do we still want to try to go out this weekend?

            Kendra

            On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
            So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

            On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
            We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

            Avalina and Ebrahim

            --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

            > Hey everyone,
            >
            > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
            > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
            > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
            > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
            >
            > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
            > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
            > well.
            >
            > Kendra

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
                ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Steve H
            Message 5 of 14 , May 2, 2013
              I guess my question about the tree didn't go out. Is the reason it can't be taken care of without Paul or Gilbert is not having a chainsaw? How big is it and how much danger of it hitting a building if not cut down right?
              Oh, and can I get the address one more time?

              Lorccan

              I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'" - Real Genius

> [...]

                Kendra

                On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
                So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

                On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
                We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

                Avalina and Ebrahim

                --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

                > Hey everyone,
                >
                > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
                > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
                > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
                > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
                >
                > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
                > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as

              • Carole Eleuterius
                Message 7 of 14 , May 2, 2013
                  Madeline and I are coming. What time do we show up?
                  Carole

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 2, 2013
                    Those of you bringing children: please be careful, we killed a snake last time. Be aware of ticks as well.

                    M. Gullett

[...]

                    Recent Activity:
                      MARKETPLACE

                    • Kendra Dey

                          Message 10 of 14 , May 2, 2013
                            Symon has to work and James and I won't be any help even if we came unless you count getting in the way as help (I never did).
                            Avice