Re: Church Clean Up

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30, 2013
      We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

      Avalina and Ebrahim

      --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
      > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
      > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
      > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
      >
      > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
      > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
      > well.
      >
      > Kendra

    • Kendra Dey
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2013
        So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

        On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
        We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

        Avalina and Ebrahim

        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
        > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
        > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
        > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
        >
        > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
        > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
        > well.
        >
        > Kendra

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Kendra Dey
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2013
          For the clean at the church, the list I have is:

          Brent
          Skallagrim
          Avice, Symon, James
          myself
          Lorccan

          Anyone else? Do we still want to try to go out this weekend?

          Kendra

          On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
          So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

          On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
          We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

          Avalina and Ebrahim

          --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

          > Hey everyone,
          >
          > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
          > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
          > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
          > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
          >
          > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
          > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
          > well.
          >
          > Kendra

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
              ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Matt Gullett
          Message 4 of 14 , May 1, 2013
            Afraid we can't make it this weekend as I'm helping my mom with a yard sale.

            M. Gullett

            On May 1, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

            For the clean at the church, the list I have is:

            Brent
            Skallagrim
            Avice, Symon, James
            myself
            Lorccan

            Anyone else? Do we still want to try to go out this weekend?

            Kendra

            On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
            So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

            On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
            We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

            Avalina and Ebrahim

            --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

            > Hey everyone,
            >
            > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
            > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
            > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
            > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
            >
            > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
            > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
            > well.
            >
            > Kendra

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
                ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • robertwelch3553
            Message 5 of 14 , May 1, 2013
              Not sure I can make it either.

              Skallagrim

              Sent from my iPhone

              On May 1, 2013, at 10:16 PM, Matt Gullett <eqskrogue@...> wrote:

              Afraid we can't make it this weekend as I'm helping my mom with a yard sale.

              M. Gullett

              On May 1, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

              For the clean at the church, the list I have is:

              Brent
              Skallagrim
              Avice, Symon, James
              myself
              Lorccan

              Anyone else? Do we still want to try to go out this weekend?

              Kendra

              On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
              So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

              On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
              We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

              Avalina and Ebrahim

              --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

              > Hey everyone,
              >
              > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
              > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
              > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
              > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
              >
              > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
              > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as
              > well.
              >
              > Kendra

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Steve H
              Message 6 of 14 , May 2, 2013
                I guess my question about the tree didn't go out. Is the reason it can't be taken care of without Paul or Gilbert is not having a chainsaw? How big is it and how much danger of it hitting a building if not cut down right?
                Oh, and can I get the address one more time?

                Lorccan

                I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'" - Real Genius

> [...]

                  Kendra

                  On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:
                  So who will be at the Church clean up on Saturday night?

                  On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Gloria <gloriataylor_1949@...> wrote:
                  We will be out of town this weekend, but we can make it on the 11th.

                  Avalina and Ebrahim

                  --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Kendra Dey <dey.kendra@...> wrote:

                  > Hey everyone,
                  >
                  > We are getting closer to Symposium. This weekend was a schedule church
                  > clean up. However I have an issue. Neither Gilbert nor Paul will be at the
                  > clean up this weekend.Basically that means that we most likely can not get
                  > the last tree down and will still need another workday.
                  >
                  > Since it is your Saturday(s), I'm going to throw it out to the Shire -
                  > reschedule for May 11 or continue for this weekend and possibly May 11th as

                • Carole Eleuterius
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 2, 2013
                    Madeline and I are coming. What time do we show up?
                    Carole

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 2, 2013
                      Those of you bringing children: please be careful, we killed a snake last time. Be aware of ticks as well.

                      M. Gullett

[...]

                      Recent Activity:
                        MARKETPLACE

                      • Kendra Dey

                            Message 11 of 14 , May 2, 2013
                              Symon has to work and James and I won't be any help even if we came unless you count getting in the way as help (I never did).
                              Avice