Welcome Home - now some bad news

  • Avice
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013
      Welcome home everyone. We hope you had a great time at Gulf Wars.

      Now the bad news, I am now jobless. It is a long story and I don't plan to go into it here but the end result is that we have moved into my parent's rent house in Minden and are culling possessions so that we can hold an estate sale out at the farm next month, fix a few things and put the house up for sale. Most of the critters are already sold. Melisant will have lambs for all those who wanted them.

      We are begging the shire for some help cleaning the place up. We know you are all tired from working all week at war but if you could help us out this weekend on Saturday getting some of the outside items taken care of before the weather gets truly hot, we would appreciate it.

      We plan to feed everyone who helps out as usual. Also, shire members get first dibs on all SCA related items that we are selling. This includes but is not limited to our panther tent, a full size camp bed, feast gear and fabric.

      Sorry to ruin your Monday,
      Avice
    • Melissa Erlund
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013
        In early September, if everything goes well.  They should start lambing anytime now, but we have to wait for them to get a little bigger.  : )
        Melisant

        Melisant will have lambs for all those who wanted them.

        Avice

        .
      • Duggar, David
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013

          What time Saturday morning do you want us to start arriving?

          Rory

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013
            Anytime after 9am would be great. Again, thanks to any and all that can come out and help a bit.
            Avice

            --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Duggar, David" <ddugga@...> wrote:

            > What time Saturday morning do you want us to start arriving?
            >
            > Rory

          • Suzanne
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013
              Jurgis & I plan to come. Avice, what can we bring to help with food?
              Joya

              --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

              > Welcome home everyone. We hope you had a great time at Gulf Wars.
              >
              > Now the bad news, I am now jobless. It is a long story and I don't plan to go into it here but the end result is that we have moved into my parent's rent house in Minden and are culling possessions so that we can hold an estate sale out at the farm next month, fix a few things and put the house up for sale. Most of the critters are already sold. Melisant will have lambs for all those who wanted them.
              >
              > We are begging the shire for some help cleaning the place up. We know you are all tired from working all week at war but if you could help us out this weekend on Saturday getting some of the outside items taken care of before the weather gets truly hot, we would appreciate it.
              >
              > We plan to feed everyone who helps out as usual. Also, shire members get first dibs on all SCA related items that we are selling. This includes but is not limited to our panther tent, a full size camp bed, feast gear and fabric.
              >
              > Sorry to ruin your Monday,
              > Avice

            • Matt Gullett
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013
                I'll bring my truck and the rascals. Bring some jugs of tea ?

                Godric aka Matt

                On Mar 19, 2013, at 9:01 AM, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

                Anytime after 9am would be great. Again, thanks to any and all that can come out and help a bit.
                Avice

                --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Duggar, David" <ddugga@...> wrote:

                > What time Saturday morning do you want us to start arriving?
                >
                > Rory

              • Kendra Dey
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013
                  I can probably come out too.