FW: March 2008 issue of Ardanrunes now online

  • Duggar, David
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Duggar, David
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:58 PM
      To: Duggar, David
      Subject: March 2008 issue of Ardanrunes now online

      The March 2008 issue of Ardanrunes is now available as a PDF file. Please go to the Ardanroe website http://ardanroe.org/wordpress/ and select the Chronicler Page (listed along the right hand side under Pages) to access the newsletter.

      Enjoy!

      Rory

    • MAJ Erlund
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
        Rory,

        Notice a number of my awards are missing out of your OOP.  What ya want me to do about that?

        Olaf

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
          Rory got his OOP from the Obsidian Herald (who is still me... for approx. 1 more week).

          Send me what's missing, including award name, date given, and Kingdom who gave it, and I'll update the Kingdom OOP, which should mean I can generate a correct Ardanroe-specific OOP for Rory.

          Sarah

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008

            Send me (email is fine) the names of the awards and dates received. That way I can update our Shire OP and send the information in to be updated in the Kingdom OP.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008

              Okay, do what Sarah said. ;)

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2008

                Please note that when you look at the Order of Precedence in this issue that Gleann Abhann Kingdom awards and Principality awards are listed separately. So there will be two lists for the Silver Ram and Onyx Chalice for example.

                There are awards that are missing from the Excel file received. However many of those awards are in the PDF version of the Kingdom OOP, they just for some reason did not get captured in the Excel file. One example is CC – Order of the Cygnet. Another example is CF – Crowns Favor (a group award as opposed to an individual award).

                So please let both Sarah and I know of any awards missing, incorrect dates, etc, as they might be in the Kingdom’s OOP, but just did not make it when she created the Ardanroe file for me.

                Thanks.

                Rory