FYI - Event at Gulf Wars (from Mistress Daphne)

  • Duggar, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      From Mistress Daphne --- Rory

      The following is the text from an announcement that will be posted at Gulf Wars. I wanted to invite one and all to come by, even if its just for a few minutes.

      Also, please free welcome to cross post this to any other SCA group. For those who cannot be there but would like for the names of their special pets to be spoken during the party over our campfires and/or added to the book of remembrances, please send names, dates, photos, short paragraphs, etc to my private email mdaphne"at" aol "dot" com.

      Also, my thanks for all the good and kinds words given to me after Caesar died.  It truly showed me how much my hounds had meant to others.

      A New Tradition at Gulf Wars! A “Howl”ing Party

      In remembrance of Caesar and Pharaoh

      My Great Irish Wolf Hounds

      Who now both live in Valhalla, having passed over since last Gulf Wars.

      Clan Gambit will be hosting the first annual
      Howl”ing party.

       Come by our encampment, Wednesday, March 13th from 7 pm to 9 pm to remember and pay tribute to those special members of your hearts and homes who have left us;

       Our pets and animal friends

      Come and join in fellowship around our camp fire.

      We’ll be sharing our memories, sharing toasts, adding their names and stories, to a book of remembrance and of course

       Howling!!

      All are welcome, byob, bring a chair, bring your laughter and your tears. You can find Clan Gambit’s encampment between Shadow Legion and Early Period