Re: Girl's movie night

  • heylenerde
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2008
      Why doesn't everyone go to the 4 o'clock show? Ian has a basketball
      game today and finals on the regional science fair. I am unsure if we
      can get eveything squared away by 3:30 so if I am there great if not
      Frank and I will see it later. My cell number is (502) 439-9965 if
      you decide to go out to eat afterwards maybe I can meet you there.
      This is the simplest solution because women trying to decide what
      they wan to eat over email is near impossible. Have fun if I don't
      see you!
      Heylen
      --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah L." <hrldndva@...> wrote:

      > Since I had initially made plans to go see it with Beth, I'm going
      to hold
      > off on making a decision until I know if she's going to be able to
      make the
      > later show.
      >
      > Sarah
      >
      > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:33 PM, <silentwren@...> wrote:
      >
      > > i can always eat greek! haha..., or mexican, i am up for
      either.
      > > there's a new greek and lebanese place on youree too if yeero
      yeero is not
      > > big enough.
      > > also, i can go to the eariler show if others cannot make it to
      the 7pm
      > > one. i'm flexible-
      > > thanks, see you all soon,
      > > angie

      40yahoogroups.com>, "Sarah L."

      > > and
      > > > Yahoo,

      > > 10:00 on

      > > ------------------------------
      > > Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM
      toolbar<http://download.aim.com/client/aimtoolbar?
      NCID=aolcmp00300000002586>for your browser.

    • heylenerde
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 1, 2008
        I spoke to Staycy and left a message with Angie that the movie time
        is switched to 4 PM. I am still working out child care issues due to
        the time switch (Frank is in the reserves this weekend) so i probably
        won't know if I can go or not until the last minute. As I said before
        if I am not there let me know where eveyone decides to eat and maybe
        I can meet you there. I am outta here!
        Heylen
        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "heylenerde" <heylenerde@...> wrote:

        > Why doesn't everyone go to the 4 o'clock show? Ian has a basketball
        > game today and finals on the regional science fair. I am unsure if
        we
        > can get eveything squared away by 3:30 so if I am there great if
        not
        > Frank and I will see it later. My cell number is (502) 439-9965 if
        > you decide to go out to eat afterwards maybe I can meet you there.
        > This is the simplest solution because women trying to decide what
        > they wan to eat over email is near impossible. Have fun if I don't
        > see you!
        > Heylen
        > --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah L." <hrldndva@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Since I had initially made plans to go see it with Beth, I'm
        going
        > to hold
        > > off on making a decision until I know if she's going to be able
        > make the
        > > later show.
        > >
        > > Sarah
        > >
        > > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:33 PM, <silentwren@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > i can always eat greek! haha..., or mexican, i am up for
        > either.
        > > > there's a new greek and lebanese place on youree too if yeero
        > yeero is not
        > > > big enough.
        > > > also, i can go to the eariler show if others cannot make it to
        > the 7pm
        > > > one. i'm flexible-
        > > > thanks, see you all soon,
        > > > angie

      • Sarah L.
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 1, 2008
          Beth, Becca, and I will all be there!

          Sarah

        • Karen Johnson
          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 1, 2008
            Hey guys, I've been sorting through the email traffic and I'm a wee bit confused.  Was there any resolution?  Is there some kind of confirmation as to if we'll be going to the earlier or later show, or meeting up beforehand at a particular restaurant?  It's almost 3 and I dunno if ya'll will be at the 4pm showing.

            "Sarah L." <hrldndva@...> wrote:
            Beth, Becca, and I will all be there!

            Sarah

          • Duggar, David
            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 1, 2008

              From the emails it appears that:

              The Other Boleyn Girl is playing at Tinseltown

              The girls will attend the 4:00 p.m. showing of the movie.

              Those able to afterwards will go somewhere to eat.

              The guys are babysitting or doing reserve stuff or work or …

              Rory