Re: [ardanroe] Thank you for allowing me to join this group.

  • Carol Oneal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
      Thank you Matt, as I said I have alot to learn, do they have bears in the period of time you guys love so much?  I am a bear who now has to find another personna, lol.

      Carol

      We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.   Open your heart and Love....none of us can do this alone.  Remember if you are a child of God and He always has your back.  Embrace others, show them love,,,,and it will come back to you tenfold.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
        Welcome to the group Carol!  There is no such thing as a stupid question.  Remember, we were all newbies once!
        Yes, bears existed in the middle ages. : )
        Looking forward to meeting you at Winter Wonders.  Are your son and his wife in the SCA?

        Melisant of Exmoor
        Melissa Erlund

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
          Yes they are Robert and Kendra Welch of Shreveport, not sure what their SCA names are, have tons to learn for sure.  He knew I wanted to know more about this for awhile so he called and invited me to attend and I am both excited and honored to  be able to learn firsthand about this exciting adventure.

          Most people call me Momma Bear that is why I asked the question about bears, I also realize bears are probably not people but I have alot of friends who are.  I own and moderate a large number of Yahoo groups myself and have one website and sell on a 2nd and am in the process of building a new website for my stuff.

          It will be nice to actually take a few days off to relax and enjoy my family.
          Bear hugs to you and yours,