Coronation in Ardanroe (by teh Grey Bears)

  • davidduggar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4 9:04 AM
      From the Gleann Abhann yahoo thingie:

      Spring Coronation 2013
      Posted By: ladytree53 ladytree53 Offline Send Email
      Tue Dec 4, 2012 9:25 am |

      We are happy to announce that the bid for the Spring Coronation has been granted
      to the Barony of Small Gray Bear, to be held at Lake Bistineau State Park in
      Doyline, La.

      More information for the event will be forthcoming.

      We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.

      TRH Jon and Emma
    • davidduggar
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4 9:07 AM
        So if every group uses the Ardanroe site to host their Kingdom Level Events at, I think we (by virtue of allowing our 'land' to be used) will never have to actually host another Kingdom Level event - bwa-hahahahahaha!

        (I can say I am happy to have the event here since I have to be in Dallas Friday of Coronation - unsure yet if I have to be in Dallas on Saturday too)

        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "davidduggar" <ddugga@...> wrote:

        > From the Gleann Abhann yahoo thingie:
        >
        > Spring Coronation 2013
        > Posted By: ladytree53 ladytree53 Offline Send Email
        > Tue Dec 4, 2012 9:25 am |
        >

        > We are happy to announce that the bid for the Spring Coronation has been granted
        > to the Barony of Small Gray Bear, to be held at Lake Bistineau State Park in
        > Doyline, La.
        >
        > More information for the event will be forthcoming.
        >
        > We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.
        >
        > TRH Jon and Emma

      • James Aulds
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4 9:25 AM
          that is if the road to that site is back open by then if the 6 million pounds of explosives are secured

          --
          Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.
          -NASA in 1965