Event Bid: Rock & Role

  • Kendra Dey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
    Event Bid: Rock & Role

    From proposed autocrat:
    Attached is my event bid proposal. Gilbert gave me a price of $300 for the church, group 2 at Bisteneau is $400 for two nights. The bid uses Bisteneau, but the church could work if we couldn't get Bisteneau. I would propose doing it the last weekend in August(same as Scribal was this year), or fist weekend in September (labor day weekend). Group 2 is open both weekends. Blackwood traditionally does a regional fight practice labor day weekend.

    Note: The last weekend in August is the same as the first in September - the assumption would be to go with August 23-25 instead of August 30-Sept 1.