Social Reminder Part II

  • musicladybw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Sorry I forgot to attach the flyer: Oops!!!

      Baldar's Revenge
      All are invited to join the Shire of Ardanroe for a FREE Social
      Event that will last from 10:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
      August 11, 2007
      Holy Cross Villas
      Bossier City, LA

      There will be two tournaments held. The Ardanroe Champions Tourney
      is restricted to Ardanroe fighters. The Viking Weapons Tournament is
      open to all fighters. Weapons allowed will be six foot or shorter
      spear, five foot or shorter axe, one-handed axe, shields, short
      sword, dagger (seax) or hammer.

      There will be an open Viking themed A&S competition

      All are invited to take part in an assortment of fun Viking games

      The Shire of Ardanroe will be providing hamburgers and hot dogs for
      lunch. Please bring your favorite side dish to share.

      Please contact Lady Ceara O'Bardain at historian@... for
      directions to the site.
      Please provide a count of who will be attending and the type of food
      that you will bring for all to sample.