Next trailer day?

  • Duggar, David
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012

      Howdy!

      The pop mtg notes say there are new legs for shelves (or such) and another trailer day needs to be planned.

      Any thoughts on best day – or weekend?

      Here’s the calendar of events for Oct and Nov to help.

      Rory

      October 6            Fall Coronation – Seleone

      October 13          Diamond Wars – Small Gray Bear

      October 20          ZombOrkalypse – Grey Niche

      October 20          Harvest Home – Northover

      October 27          Gatalop – Osprey (Meridies)

      November 3       Knight’s Academy – Dragoun’s Weal

      November 10    Fall Crown List – Grey Niche

      November 15-18              Bordermarch Autumn Melees – War of the Rams

                                      (Gleann Abhann vs. Ansteorra)

      November 24    Thanksgiving weekend

    • Suzanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
        I think we need to talk about this at POP.
        Joya

      • revhigg@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
          We also have a request to make War Horn tokens for Gulf Wars. Could that be discussed as well.

          From: "Suzanne" <ladyjoya@...>
          Sender: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 00:28:35 -0000
          To: <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com>