July Populace Meeting

  • Kendra Dey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:33 AM
      So I'm going to try something new (shocking, no?): The July Populace meeting is in a week and half. If you have any business that you want to discuss there, please email me (off-list) so that I can get it on the agenda. This weekend, I'll post an agenda for the meeting so that we know what's going on. Officer reports will be assumed on the agenda unless otherwise stated.

      Also, remember, bids for Winter Wonders are due in a week and a half (electronically please) to me so I can distribute them to the financial committee. If any of major positions on the bid are being held by someone who has never held the position previously (or as a co-/deputy) AND there is not a co- involved, please include a letter with their qualifications. The goal is to award the bid at the August meeting.

      Thanks!
      Kendra Dey
      Seneschal