Re: [ardanroe] Ardanroe to host Scribal and Heraldic Symposium

  • Jon Lopez
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2012
      I can look into info on heraldic in brewing to see if i can out together a class... I would also be willing to assist with troll. I worked troll before but its been awhile...

      Yours In Service, THL Mateo

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2 7:29 PM
        i am with a new group of Doctors hopefully i will be able to assist in something besides sale items...those i have. Great Granny do i ever. if there is anything i can do with pre-cook i can and will.
        Also, did i miss the annual lamb sale while in the hospital?
        dq

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fcaccbea6a7fc3e87st06vuc
      • aislinn01
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2 9:36 PM
          lol sry ive been slack on reading the messages. i would love to help out any way i can but i dont have any knowledge of.........well anything :)but i have two working hands that are willing to pitch in where ever there is need. just let me know what i can do

          --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

          > Well Folks, its official. We are holding the Scribal and Heraldic Symposium for the Kingdom this summer on August 25th at the Ramada Inn.
          > Rory and I are your co-autocrats, Kendra Dey is handling the fundraiser luncheon, and Joya is once again run over by the reservations bus.
          >
          > We will discuss more at Populace but start thinking about the following.
          >
          > We need teachers for classes - this is not the typical scribal/heraldic syposium. Heraldry is found in all aspects of medieval life/cultures. For example, I plan to teach a class on heraldry and feasting with examples of heraldic dishes in period. There is heraldry in costuming, in accessories, in fighting gear and so on.
          >
          > We also want to have something for the fighters with both heavy and light tournamanets. Current and future Knight Marshall - We would love suggestions.
          >
          > Start gathering together items for a SCA yardsale to benefit our Gold Key/Loaner gear funds.
          >
          > That's it for the moment.
          > Avice

        • Melissa Erlund

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4 11:44 AM
              You should sign your posts so we know who you are. : )

              Melisant
              Melissa

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 9 11:07 AM
                oh im sry :( i totally forgot that piece of information :) ill make sure to remember it next time

                aislinn