Re: [ardanroe] Help Desired

  • Melissa Erlund
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2012
      I highly recommend the Realtor that found our home.  We let her know what we were looking for and she was VERY diligent in looking for and sending us info on property that met our criteria.   This was 5 years ago and she still calls us on occasion just to ask how we are doing. : )
      Carolyn Mills 318-869-5823
      Coldwell Banker
      carolyn.mills@...

      Melisant of Exmoor
      Melissa Erlund

      Dear Ardenroe,

      As the time quickly speeds towards our move to the Shire, we find ourselves in a crunch. We need to find a place to live and are in need of a real estate agents. Do any of you know someone that you could recommend? We would like someone who is helpful and trustworthy. Thanks.

      Gilbert

    • hellodana@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2012
        My Mother got into Real Estate in 1957 so i hear things...what i hear about Carolyn Mills are good things.
        danaq

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fb015481b34c11c025est06vuc
      • Jon Lopez
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2012
          I used Reality Executives  318-868-3600   (Andrea)

          Yours In Service, THL Mateo