bag left at florist

  • James Aulds
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2012
      someone left a bag at the florist, either call or swing by if you think it was you

      Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.
      -NASA in 1965

    • Melissa Erlund
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27, 2012
        James or Skallagrim,

        Can I get a head count for A&S night for my report?  Names are not necessary.

        Thanks!

        Melissa
        Melisant

        someone left a bag at the florist, either call or swing by if you think it was you

      • Duggar, David
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012

          Katharine le Spinnere opened the shop for use with Skallagrímr, Evlaliia, Karn, and Amata arriving at six o’clock and everyone else arriving closer to six-thirty. Other attendees included Rory, Joya, Jurgis, Kendra, and Drust.

          10!

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012
            and a bag, yes its floral and still here

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012

              The bag is mine. What time do you close /leave tomorrow?

              Kendra/K2

            • James Aulds

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012

                  Bag has been delivered courtesy of Akimoro.

                  Thanks!